Since 2007 F&F Painting Company LLC has been providing interior painting for homeowners and businesses across CT. Whether you are looking to finish a new addition to your property or have a change of style, we can help. We pride ourselves on our time-tested process, ensuring a quality finish every time.
Our interior painting process includes the following:
- Apply one coat of primer to all walls and ceilings. Primer will be Fresh Start Ben Moore Latex.
- Fine preparation of all of walls and ceiling using spotlights to find imperfections. Light spacing and floating at large voids where trims meet drywall to insure clean straight lines.
- Fill all nails, holes and joints with either wood filler and/or bondo for all casings, crowns, baseboards, wainscoting, speciality trims and cabinetry as specified.
- Application of 2 finish coats using environmentally friendly Ben Moore Regal Flat or Sherwin Williams paint for all walls and ceilings. (All surfaces will be inspected, sanded and wiped clean between coats.)
- Sand all trims, cabinetry and millwork with sandpaper.
- Application of one coat of Ben Moore Oil Enamel Underbody to all trims, cabinetry and millwork.
- Full cleaning of all areas to remove dust form area before commencing finish coats.
- All trims, cabinetry and millwork will be wiped down with denatured alcohol, helping to remove all surface dust the day finish coats start.
- Caulking of all trims.
- Sanding and correction of any imperfections that may have been missed between coats.
- Protection of all finished surfaces prior to work commencing. This includes papering of all floors, taping of all windows, covering of all tiles and stone surfaces, covering of all finished millwork, protection of all decorative hardware and plumbing fixtures, etc.
- Daily clean up and removals of all debris.
We use only quality name brands and offer very competitive rates for our experienced craftsmanship. F&F is fully licensed and insured, we can supply you with references from satisfied homeowners.
We have completed interior painting jobs in Darien, Greenwich, Ridgefield, Stamford, Stratford, New Canaan, Westport, & Wilton CT as well as, North Salem & Pound Ridge NY. Call to for a FREE estimate today! (203) 583-0119
July 2021“Closing 8/23 on house in Stratford ct, need LR, BR and basement area painted prior to move in on 8/29.” – Carole G
“Hi, I live in Stratford and would like to get some interior painting done on the first floor (living room, front hall, dining room and staircase/upstairs hallway of a house with 1,500 sq ft of total living space. There is some water damage to fix under a few windows, some cracks in the wall paint and peeling paint on some ceilings. I’m not in a huge rush. Would love to get a quote from you. Thanks,” – Ricarda
June 2021“I am looking for a company to paint a few rooms in my home. I have a small cape, and wanted living room, kitchen, hall and bathroom…ceilings, walls and trim.” – Corinne S
“We have moved into a new home and would like to have it painted both interior and exterior can you give us a price to do this work thank you Rick” – Rick R
“Good Morning, I am inquiring about prices to have my cabinets painted.” – Vanessa S